Thursday, March 29, 2012

database in a suspect mode

We have a try to migrate a winnt server to another domain,
but had to backout. Both database on the sql server are in
a suspect mode after we backedout. What can I do to bring
them back online?Can I restore them from last night's
backup? Any experiance to be shared with me...Thanks very
muchDear dk,
use this one
sp_resetstatus [ @.DBName = ] 'database'
Regards
Faheem
NETWORK SOLUTION PAKISTAN.
>--Original Message--
>We have a try to migrate a winnt server to another
domain,
>but had to backout. Both database on the sql server are
in
>a suspect mode after we backedout. What can I do to bring
>them back online?Can I restore them from last night's
>backup? Any experiance to be shared with me...Thanks very
>much
>.
>sql

No comments:

Post a Comment