Wednesday, March 21, 2012

database error

I'm using 8.5. Have a report that runs via Latitude, custom db sw for the collections industry.

I have a report that I have to add a table to. Which I did, needed to set the location of the table that was there. Once onboard, I verify database and come up smelling like a rose. However when I run the report I get...

ODBC errror: [Microsoft] [ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]The column prefix 'tablename' does not match with a table name or alias name used in the query.

Followed by a Error detected by database DLL.

Make sense to anyone? Many thanks in advance for input...is the name of your table 'tablename'? Or is that just a substitution? I'm not by any means an expert with CR - but it sounds like something is wrong with your query. If you know anything about SQL Queries - go to Database>Show SQL Query and check it out. Paste it in here if you're still having problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment